2 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yet another year has come.
The last year has already gone. It's since I last thought about what I should do for my future. I wonder what I really have done this year. It seems like I haven't done anything worth mention. Maybe I should just get a bit more serious. Sometimes, life is not that easy.
For the next year, I want to write more, to draw more and better. I want to be stronger and I'll work hard for all that. Let me pray...

River flows, tell me that I should forget the past year and step foward for a new begin. It says life. That said. I shall begin to think about the next time Syla comes to stage. And also when will I introduce Jennya and Elfin, or should it be Jessica?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Jess!
Happy New Year 2009!
I would like to stay in touch with you but I don't know if you've a feature that allows ppl to follow your blog?Anyway, let me know if you're interested.You can always being a follower for my blog so I can check on you. Yout blog looks interesting.I read you like writing, just like me!=)