14 February 2009

Passion

Passion...........or........
Love.
What a beautiful word. Difficult to define, like every emotion and feeling, but the most hard to define from them all.
It's scientifically proved that people in love would only care about the one they love. That is, they have less probability of looking to other person of the opposite gender no matter how wonderful they are.

Walking down a street in a small town, looking around myself, I begin to wonder....... Love, must be a good feeling. I have just finished reading "The Unlikely Romance of Kate Kill Bjorkman", by Louise Plummer. It was definetely highly unlikely to happen, but who knows. It's not like Love is a logical thing. But the memory of that book left a good feeling.
In this happy afternoon, the sun lit everything, even my soul. This sun is a wonder in the winter, it's a true gift.
I wonder if love is also a gift.
Wondering does not help, how about treasuring every moment? be it bad or good.

No comments: