28 November 2009

small things

When I calm down and look around. Skies, why are people’s faces so boring? I wonder what they are thinking. It’s certainly not the first time, but each time, I feel more grateful than the one before. Life really is a miracle, a wonder. How curious the one wonder that is the most qualified for the Seven Wonders of the World isn’t included in it.
True that people use to feel unsatisfied. But that should be only to a certain degree, because there is always the satisfaction of being right here, right now. Who was it that said so? Oh, yes it was Avril Lavigne’s song. “I think about the little things that make life great.” How true is that? One should know in the heart. The little things that happen, that most of times we don’t take notice. Sometimes, that’s what makes life so different for each of you, each of us. It’s a wonder how small things can change our fate, our life so much. All those coincidences, all those small gestures, and those sentences that people say without even thinking about them, all of them are the part of life I’m most grateful about. Sure it’s not the thanksgiving day, but still, I want to thank all those people I met. Even those I hate, because those are the people that teach me the most, and if not, at least they taught me what is hate.

No comments: