3 January 2010

little me

There goes little me to the university.
The timetable comes out and little me has 24 hours of classes per week. Hurray!!! There goes little me thinking that university might be fun. The semester ended and Christmas break came. Then, little me began to realize that 24 hours of classes per week is nothing at all compared to the time it takes to know all the things professors taught. Little me is little already, but yet, little me shrank. Yes. Examinations are not that easy to deal with. And christmas, which was supposed to be holidays, was spent worrying about the next examination which happens to be tomorrow.
Little me, sad me is really stressed. Guess what, it's time to get out of this illusion and begin to work hard. Once in a while hard working might not be bad, actually.

No comments: