10 October 2010

Rain

And once again, Fall came. Rainy season has arrived. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get myself out of this depressed mood.
Somehow, the weather really matters to me. I'm already a full fledge crybaby, when on rainy season I can manage to cry even more. Rain makes me feel uneasy, unsecure.
So many times, when I don't know what I should do, I look outside, and I realize it is raining. Should I blame the raining? Maybe. Once in high school, I even came around with a theory that I could only have good score on a physics test if the weather was good.
Once again, a rainy day. Not so bad if I'm idle. But this time, I happen to have too many things to do. I hate this feeling of having endless things to do. What more, in an awful day like this, results in not doing a single thing. Well, actually I've done a lot, but just they are not what I'm supposed to do for the day. I do wonder if I have this medical condition called depression.
Go away rain. You really are making me feel weird.

No comments: