8 March 2011

My commute on March 4th

The sunlight peeping out of the clouds gives off a weird feeling. It's almost surreal. The light, the coulds that seem to be floating right above the head and the distant see makes look like a picture. Like Narnja.
I'm getting a lot of this ilusion feeling today. It's sunny, but it's cold and windy. I'm quite upset since I'm more than half an hour late, because the national railway service decided to go on strike. Yeah, I'm the one wants to strike... those unhappy people for making me lose half an hour in my precious life. People like you have so much. Not money, or you wouldn't strike, but everything else that actually matters. Well, that said, I'm glad it didn't take any more of my precious time.
Suddenly, clouds covered up the sky making it look rather gloomy. Maybe in a few minutes thunder will come and open up a breach between reality and fantasy and carry us all to Narnja, or some other world. Just kidding, but looking at the sea right now, and the small boat in the middle of all that water, really gives the illusion that it may actually happen.
I don't know why, but I'm quite into Narnja stuff today. Maybe it's the air around me, or maybe it's just my headache getting to me. Haha.

Wait, I was just kidding when I said that there would be a storm in a few minutes...No! Don't rain! Don't make it happen! I didn't bring an umbrella with me!
Usually, when it's getting dark outside due to some ugly grey clouds, everything starts to lose its color and become somewhat grey. But the world I see right now, outside the train window, is brown. When I look at nature, I don't really care if it looks grey, because usually, after the grey from a storm, what is green becomes more green, and all the other colors are also brighter. But, when something is brown, it stays brown. I don't like brown, it looks like dead.
Wow, really? This can be the most amazing thing I've experienced when I commute. I think. The sun is coming out, bright and shining! Kick-ass! Awesome. I hope you hang in there, because I still have one hour to go until I get home and pick an umbrella to go out again. =)

No comments: