18 May 2011

fate

Yesterday, on my way to university, I met my Physics and Chemistry teacher from High School. The guy is still as smug as always. He asked me about stuff in college, and commented as if he knew how it is like, but he really doesn't. University these days are a lot different from how they used to be. Maybe it's the Bologne thing? Don't know if it's good or bad. I'm just not your average girl. Not that my grades are that good, it's quite average as a matter of fact, but I want to be the best.

Moving on, today, at aNfo radio chatterbox, I met two people. They were from the same country, almost same city, same university, same faculty and even same course! How funny is that? Among all the people in the world, among all the people that registered on that website, to find one that close to you. THAT, I call FATE.

No comments: