19 June 2011

daily babble

I'm so seriously screwed for my next exam, which is tomorrow. Just yesterday, I found out that I had a lot more to know, more than half. I get so frustrated when I actually work hard and the result is the same as if I did nothing. I can't even express how angry I was. I'm so pissed at myself. I really should work as hard as my friends. Actually I never really fought for anything like that's what I really want, and nothing else would do. I always just accepted things like they are. Guess I'm not much of a revolution girl.
Moving on, by chance, I heard the song that made me watch anime again after half dozen years. Still think it's one of the most amazing songs I've ever heard. Never felt so touched by a song it totally creeps me out.
I'm starting to feel a bit better as things are starting to sink in. So, maybe until tomorrow, I'll get to know everything that's important. As I heard someone say, Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best.

No comments: