23 August 2011

Inspiration

Inspiration is something that comes when you never expect it to. I'm still doing this Camp NaNoWriMo thing. So far, I'm a bit behind the schedule, but I don't mind. I actually got to write. It takes most of the time in my day, but I'm still happy.
I had my own share times with no inspiration. But also, sometimes, the most insignificant thing can be inspiring. I won't tell about the other ordinary days when ordinary things inspired me to write a scene. Today, I just want to tell, I got a new idea for a story. I have no idea what kind of story it is going to be, just that it will be different. I want to challenge different styles and genres.

"Game over"
That's when everything began.

that's the start for my new story. I still have no idea what genre it will be, I can imagine something rather interesting coming out. It came to me when I was reading some threads in the Adoption Society forum of NaNoWriMo. I was reading 'adopt an epitah' when I came across this ordinary, yet amazing epitah. then I asked myself, if it wasn't an epitah, what it would be?
Ask yourself. there is a different answer in everyone.

No comments: