12 November 2011

11-11-11

11-11-11 is my new unlucky day. No not friday 13. Friday 13 has not given me much bad luck. But 11-11-11 turned out to be one of the unluckiest days of this year. I'm not going to say it was the unluckiest of my life, because I still have some time to live on, but it really could be.
I hate it when I try to do something and nothing gets done. That's today. I had Medicinal lab evaluation. The procedure went well, all right. But I didn't have time to finish writing my report. I was trying to apply for an animal experimentation course for which I did not want to pay at all. So I tried pass the matter onto my teacher and supervisor, but then, today, I got their answer. Their project can't pay for my course, so I have to pay it myself. I wasn't interested in it from the beginning, but I know it may be important for the experiments the next semester, so I guess I just have to take the course and pay for it myself. I tried to return home, well, to my parents' house, but CP went on strike again and there is no train. I didn't want to go home by bus because it was very expensive, but either way, the last bus was already gone by the time I arrived at the train station.

No comments: