12 November 2012

Zombie plague attacks

The vampire reign is ending and a new era begins. After the vampire empire dominating the book and cinema market, the zombie plague begins! Today, I saw a trailer for the theatrical adaptation of the very famous "warm bodies". I once read a book critic say that they were turning traditional horror stories in romances. Some were delighted, some were not so much. I have to say, however it turns out, it's always worth a try before judging the thing. I did read Twilight and I did actually like it. I didn't love it, but it was a good book. I sure would love to read warm bodies too. Right now, I just don't have that much time, but I'll definitely try my best to read the book before setting my foot on the theatres. I laughed so much with the trailer. Even though thinking about a zombie falling in love sure is strange, the fairytale itself seems really nice to me. Even though it's not much, the funny trailer really made my day. That and the amazing sun shine.

No comments: