8 January 2013

Anime Nfo Radio

Anime Nfo Radio
Best study partner ever! Great company, doesn't nag you to keep you studying. Helps you take a break and sing along a song you like. Doesn't talk back when you whine and complain.

It's been a long time since the last time I tuned in, but still love it to keep me company when studying. But for anyone who's not a loser like me that has to geekishly study like all the time (while watching anime and listening to radio though), it's still a great radio to listen to. Even if you don't actually like anime or videogames, even if you are not much into japanese culture, there are still some great music playing. So check it out and enjoy.
And if you like it, don't forget to root for it by donating.
(Note: just my opinion here. Not advertising or anything. I'm not affiliated with the radio, just a common user.)

No comments: