3 January 2013

New Year and other things

Here goes little me again, stepping into this new year with an exam waiting for me. I should have spent the previous two weeks studying but I decided not to, and today is the day I see how much fate favors me. Moving forward. It's January, it's sunny and it's not cold. What are the odds? I mean, wow, global warming is starting not to slip by unnoticed. January is supposed to be the coldest month of the year, but now it's quite sunny and I don't have any use for my leather jacket because it's too hot to wear it. This year is the firs year I didn't write down any new year resolutions. I mean, I can't think of any, and didn't had the time to think about them either. My life is nowhere near perfect, but I'm sort of tired of trying to accomplish my new year resolutions, that most of the times never come true. Laziness it taking over. Moving on. This year, I noticed something. Habits are habits, and I've been commuting this way for four years now, but sometimes, when looking around I see differents things, new things, little things that make the difference through out the times. I mean, looking at the same thing over and over again, and someday finding a detail that was never noticed before can be sort of fun. It's not much of a game or enjoyable as traveling, but when it's absolutely necessary to go through the same places everyday, it's nice to find something to enjoy, as little as that may be.

No comments: